When it comes to cracking DVD copy protection schemes, Slysoft is one of the best out there. AnyDVD is actually a Windows driver which allows decryption of copy protected DVDs in real time. This also makes the DVDs region free, allowing them to be played on devices in all parts of the world rather than being limited to the targeted region. AnyDVD HD is a version of AnyDVD which can decrypt Blu-Ray discs along with normal DVDs. AndDVD is capable of removing Macrovision (Analog), Sony ARccOS, RipGuard, BD+ (on Blu-Ray) and other encryption schemes as of version 6.4 of the software. You can combine AnyDVD and AnyDVD HD with other software such as CloneDVD, Nero Recode, DVD Shrink and other DVD ripper appz out there to make backup copies or rip copy protected DVDs, Audio CDs and Blu-Ray discs.
Version 22.214.171.124 features several new features such as added support for new protection schemes, ability to disabled BD-Live and removal of region locks from menus.
Features of AnyDVD HD
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes encryption (CSS) and region code (RPC) from DVDs
- Removes analogue copy protection (Macrovision)
- Removes features such as forced subtitles and warnings
- Decrypts without the need to save the data onto your hard-disk
- Decrypts 'on the fly'
- Prevents automatic launching of 'PC-friendly' software on video DVDs
- Allows adjustment of your monitor refresh rate for both NTSC and PAL monitors
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
- Compatible with all DVD media
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD copying, such as CloneDVD, and all DVD player software
- Works transparently for the operating system: DVDs can be shared over the network and copied with the command prompt or with Windows Explorer, etc.
- Proven to be stable and fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
- Features AnyCDDA: play, copy and rip protected audio CDs
- Removes encryption (AACS) from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes BD+ copy protection from Blu-ray Discs.
- Removes region codes from Blu-ray Discs.
- Watch movies over digital display connection, without HDCP-compliant graphics card and without HDCP-compliant display.
- The "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC.
- Provides its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader, no need to install 3rd party filesystem. Discs which cannot be read by Windows can be copied using the AnyDVD ripper.
Read comments for more information.