ElbitZ.NET, an excellent E-Learning torrent tracker, is now open for signup. You can download many E-books on a wide range of subjects, test engines, tutorials and other material from this tracker.

elbitz

From the site homepage:

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN - Signup

Important - Note: Registrations are Open for a short time. Do not create duplicate accounts else all your accounts will be banned including your IP. Respect the RULES

For signup URLs and more information including screenshots, please refer to this article.


2 Comments

  1. Adoptii Pisici // 12/02/2008 06:59:00 PM  

    That's what I call an interesting blog. Good job! Interesting post, also. Unfortunately the sign-ups are closed. I also find other interesting torrent sites:
    Bitme.org Bitspyder.net
    docs.torrents.ro
    But they all require invitation. Could you or someone else send me an invitation at claudiaico@yahoo.com ? I would be veryyyy grateful! I look foward to seeding and sharing! THXXX

  2. YOZ // 1/02/2009 11:14:00 PM  

    y somebody can send me a invitation i really need it!! please!!

    i have the place and the evuzee but this place and bitme.org are the best!!!!


    thaxx