Total Recorder Editor can record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. For example, you can record sound being played back by an external program, sound from a microphone, an external LP, cassette, CD/DVD player, AM/FM/Satellite radio, etc.
Total Recorder Editor helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive. The software helps protect your valuable recordings - just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor can split your wave recording into multiple tracks, and you can trim the start and end of each track or use fade-in and fade-out functions. You can save recordings in WAV or MPEG (MP3), or WMA media formats, and then use our inside CD-burner software to burn your recordings to CD. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings, and an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings. The inside audio CD burner is very powerful, yet easy to use.
- Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
- Record audio from a microphone or any other available input device and save directly to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, etc. files;
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
- Burn audio CDs from MP3, WMA, WAV, and OGG. The audio CD burner feature is very powerful, yet easy to use.
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
- Perform two-way conversions among CD, WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, and much more!
Read comments for more information.