Anyone who has used Mac OS X is familiar with the concept of 'docking'. RocketDock is an application launcher that provides a dock similar to what Mac OS X provides. Users can add their favorite programs or directory paths to the dock so that they are accessible within seconds.
The interface itself is very neatly done with several cool animation effects to choose from. Icons will zoom in and animate whenever the user clicks on them. The dock placement is fully customizable, it can be set to audio hide and there are many themes to choose from.
RocketDock is a smoothly animated, alpha blended application launcher. It provides a nice clean interface to drop shortcuts on for easy access and organization. With each item completely customizable there is no end to what you can add and launch from the dock. Now with added Taskbar support your minimized windows can appear as icons on the dock. This allows for better productivity and accessibility.
- Minimize windows to the dock
- Real-time window previews in Vista
- Running application indicators
- Simple drag-n-drop interface
- Multi-monitor support
- Supports alpha-blended PNG and ICO icons
- Icons zoom and transition smoothly
- Auto-hide and Popup on mouse over
- Positioning and layering options
- Fully customizable
- Completely Portable
- ObjectDock Docklet support
- Compatible with MobyDock, ObjectDock, RK Launcher, and Y'z Dock skins
- Runs great on slower computers
- Unicode compliant
- Supports many languages and can easily be translated
- A friendly user base :)
- And best of all... its FREE!!!
[Click Here] to download the latest version of RocketDock from official download page.