You can download untouched Blu-Ray movies from public and private torrent trackers easily. But what if you don't have a Blu-Ray burner or a player to play or burn the downloaded movies? Although few have Blu-Ray drives, many of us own DVD Players/Burners. Blu-Ray to DVD is a software that allows you to split the content in Blu-Ray media and burn them into multiple DVDs.
Blu-ray to DVD was desigend to be a high-performance application to split and burn Blu-ray movies to multiple DVDs. It can burn Blu-ray disc movies or harddisc Blu-ray files to AVCHD DVDs. Users are allowed to make customized settings and selectable burning. The adjustment of subtitles and audio tracks are both supported. If the Blu-ray movie is encrypted, a third party decryption application, like AnyDVD HD, is needed.
- Perfectly splits and burns a Blu-ray movie to multiple DVDs
- 1:1 Blu-ray burning - 100% same to the original with absolutely no quality loss
- Supports the burning of MKV files, including HD H264, Mpeg2, VC1 videos and AC3, DTS audio codec.
- Excellent synchronized audio and video
- Selectable burning
- Saves all the subtitles and audio tracks
- Multiple types of source files supported
- Adds menu to the target DVD (Note: Adding a menu will make the AVCHD disc incompatible with PLAYSTATION 3.)
- Defines the characters, font, color, background picture of the menu
- Pauses/Resumes the burning process
- Batch copying - You can define the number of discs to be burnt
- High burning speed
Read comments for more information.