Another minor update to one of the best DVD converter applications around. V.220.127.116.11b of ConverXtoDVD fixes several minor bugs and adds several feature enhancements. See changelog below for more details.
ConvertXtoDVD is a software to convert and burn your videos to DVD. With ConvertXtoDVD and in a few clicks you can backup your movies to DVD playable on any home DVD player. ConvertXtoDVD supports most popular format such Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media. The aspect ratio can be automatically selected or forced to a specific format. The program works for NTSC and PAL video formats and creates chapters automatically. Multiple audio tracks are supported. Version 2 uses a completely rewritten interface with subtitles support and a lot of new settings.
- Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, tivo, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download
- Create DVD menus with different templates available, possibility to add background video, image or audio, have chapter and audio/subtitle menus
- Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
- Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors!
- Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
- Custom and or automatic chapter creation with markers and preview window
- Advanced file merging possibilities
- Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more...
- Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
- Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
- Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options
- Multilingual support
- Optimized for Windows XP / Vista 32bits and 64bits
Whats New In v18.104.22.168b?
- improved resize window, added 2 checkboxes to apply the
resizing to : all files in the current titleset (enabled if there is
merged parts and all video sources has the same
resolution), all files in the whole dvd (enabled if there is more
than 1 titleset and all video sources in all titlesets
have the same resolution)
- 0002195: [Bug] Dutch Translation Issues with the menu templates
- 0002198: [Feature Request] Add support for split .trp streams
- 0002202: [Information] v22.214.171.124 eta: Specific File to be
analysed, since the output is out of sync
- 0002210: [Suggestion] v126.96.36.199 eta: When exiting the Video
Resize Method Window, the pulldown list in the
treeview should change
- 0002199: [Bug] Display of Cropping in 2nd avi not showing
values as per cd1 can be confusing
- 0002200: [Bug] v188.8.131.52 eta: Bottom xx:xx time not updated
when merging files
Read comments for more information.