Mozilla have released a new update for it’s FireFox web browser. The latest update upgrades FireFox to version 3.0.3. This comes rather quickly after 3.0.2 update and fixes a critical bug where users were unable to retrieve saved passwords or save new passwords.
Mozilla Firefox - faster, more secure, easier to use and sporting a new look, this latest Firefox release sets a new standard for web browser innovation. Mozilla Firefox project (formerly Firebird, which was formerly Phoenix) is a redesign of Mozilla's browser component, written using the XUL user interface language and designed to be cross-platform. It is small, fast and easy to use, and offers many advantages over other web browsers, such as the tabbed browsing and the ability to block pop-up windows.
What’s New in Firefox 3.0.3
- Fixed a problem where users were unable to retrieve saved passwords or save new passwords (bug 454708)
What’s New in Firefox 3.0.2
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for Sinhala and Slovene are now available.
- Beta releases for Bengali, Galician, Hindi, Icelandic, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, and Thai are available for testing.
- Fixed a number of minor issues with the layout of certain web pages.
- Fixed several theme issues that affected right-to-left locales.
- Fixed issue that caused some users with customized toolbars to have their Back and Forward buttons go missing (bug 426026)
- Add new Extended Validation (EV) roots to Firefox 3.0.2.
- On certain IDN sites, the password manager would not fill in username and password details properly.
- Fixed several hangs and crashes that occurred when using screen readers.
- Fixed Mac-specific issues:
- Keyboard shortcuts would stop working in some cases.
- Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Indic characters can not be entered (using IME) into text fields in Flash objects (bug 357670)
- Firefox 3.0.1 could not be used when the user profile is stored on an AFP directory (bug 417037)
[Click Here] to download FireFox 3.0.3 directly from Mozilla servers.