Babylon is the only translator/Dictionary software I use on my system. It's been like that since 2002, when I first got to know of the app. What drew me most was the simple interface and the ability to get the meaning/translation of a word with just a click of the mouse. During all these years, Babylon has come a long way, with more features and new dictionaries being added to the app constantly.
Babylon offers the most powerful and easy to use translation tool on the web. Translate words or full text between over 40 languages or get Dictionary definitions from over 1,400 dictionaries and encyclopedias @ one simple click.
- Simple and intuitive Single Click activation
- Enables full text translation
- The world's knowledge of Wikipedia already inside
- Additional content from Oxford, Britannica, Merriam Webster, Larousse and other leading publishers
- Spell check for Hotmail, Gmail, Blogs...
- Auto completion feature, which completes words or phrases as you type
Read comments for more information.