First of all let me tell you that this news will only be useful to existing members of RevolutionTT tracker. Since we have posted several times about RevTT open signups before, I assume we have a good number of readers who are already RevTT members. The good news is that RevTT have launched Holiday IRC bonus once again. This is one of the easiest ways to win free upload credit on this tracker.

revolutiontt irc bonus

There is a detailed forum post on RevTT which explains this contest in detail. Paragraph below is quoted from this post:

Holiday Bonus runs from December 29th 2008 - January 5th 2009.

You must join the #RevolutionTT IRC channel.

If you are in the channel when the highest user peak is recorded you will receive the associated credit shown below.

If the number of users in #Revolutiontt are as followed:

  • 1000-1499 - gets you 10gb
  • 1500-1999 - gets you 15gb
  • 2000-2499 - gets you 20gb
  • 2500-2999 - gets you 25gb
  • 3000+        - gets you 30gb

For Example... On Sat 3rd Jan 09 the channel hits 2800 users and your in the channel then after the competition ends. You would receive 25GB UPLOAD CREDIT!

One of the best things about the Holiday bonus is that all users logged onto IRC (including those who are idling) will receive the bonus as opposed to just 1-3 members in most other competitions.

How to join RevolutionTT IRC Channel:

There are several ways to do this. In all instances you need to login with your site nickname and use the unique IRC key – the channel is invite only.

1. Login to RevolutionTT and use the built in IRC chat page at https://www.revolutiontt.net/chat.php. You will need to have the Java Runtime Environment installed (Download it free from here) in order to load the chat widget.  

OR

2.
Use a 3rd party IRC chat client such as mIRC to login to RevTT IRC Channel (It’s easy to idle this way since you can keep the application minimized to tray just like IM software).

  1. If you don’t have mIRC installed, download and install it. A quick search for ‘mIRC’ on RevTT will give you everything you need. After mIRC installation in complete, shut down and restart your web browser.
  2. Set the mIRC nickname to your RevolutionTT username (Tools—>Options—>Connect-->NickName)
  3. Login to RevolutionTT and visit https://www.revolutiontt.net/irc.php. You will see a command in the page. This is usually similar to:
    /RevoTT !invite NICK abcdefggherhjklghfdjkhfds
    (This command is unique to each username). Copy this command to clipboard.
  4. Now click this link –> irc://irc.revolutiontt.net. Choose to open the link with mIRC when your web browser prompts.
  5. If mIRC presents you with a ‘Link Request’ window, choose ‘Change to the new server’ option and press ok.
  6. Once connected, type the command you copied on step 2 into the console and press enter. You will be invited to the #RevolutionTT channel.

Currently there are 1500+ users online. This number will rise as the news spreads – don’t be left out.


6 Comments

  1. PJCman2001 // 12/31/2008 12:56:00 AM  

    i so want to be a member there agian i was a year ago or so, but then i moved didnt go on it for awhile (no internet for a bit) like alot of the other private sites and lost all of them cause my account got pruined. i dont know how the invites work there but that would be sweet in that was a possibility from some1, need stats from another private site i can tell u them to show u my good standing. im a member of all the other big private sites, but revTT, TL, and Scenetorrents, and big-cats games, and another 2 i think the ones for full dvds with only HD and stuff like that. im starting to get back into all of them. but like i said i always have good stats to bad a staff from on of those couldn't find my old account. well if there's sum thing neone can do let me know plz very much appreciated u can email me at pjcman2001@gmail.com, its a junk mail box but ill check it from time to time now thnx!!!
    Phil

  2. parm9015 // 1/13/2009 09:12:00 AM  

    I went to Iraq for a year and found out when I got home last week that my revolutiontt.net account was suspended because of lack of ratio and apparently usuage...There was no way for me to use revolutiontt.net because we did not have access to it in iraq because of security reasons....Is there anyone out there can please help me to get back in... I would greatly appreciate it....Thanks...parmele2003@aol.com

  3. gruoto // 1/15/2009 04:19:00 AM  

    I had an account with revolution.net for only a week, but unfortunately I have been booted out because of poor ratio.
    By the time I realised that my ratio was not improving because my router was set to assign my machine a dynamic IP, it was too late. I gave a donation of € 20, can somebody tell me how I can get my account re-actived?

  4. gruoto // 1/15/2009 04:22:00 AM  

    I had an account with revolution.net for only a week, but unfortunately I have been booted out because of poor ratio.
    By the time I realised that my ratio was not improving because my router was set to assign my machine a dynamic IP, it was too late. I gave a donation of € 20, can somebody tell me how I can get my account re-actived?
    You can email me at gruoto@hotmail.com thank you very much appreciated your help

  5. myslot // 5/04/2020 06:12:00 PM  

    ดูหนังฟรีได้ทุกเรื่อง หนังใหม่ The Aftermath อาฟเตอร์แมท (2019) ฟินไปกับเขาและเธอที่นี่เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

    https://www.doonung1234.com/

  6. MOVIE2FREEZA // 9/28/2020 08:07:00 PM  

    Your information is important. And unique content that is unique and unique

    ดูหนังออนไลน์