CCleaner is perhaps the most easy to use utility to rid your system of junk files and obsolete registry entries. It’s easy to use, fast and and keeps crap out of your system with just one click. We’ve included the link to the Slim version of CCleaner which comes without the Yahoo Toolbar and also to the Portable version which does not require installing. It’s a fairly small download (~3MB) so even users on dial up should have no problems downloading this one. The latest build (2.14.763) fixes an issue related to Firefox cookies support.
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization and privacy tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it´s fast (normally taking less that a second to run) and FREE! :)
What actually does CCleaner clean?
- Internet Explorer- Temporary files, history, cookies, Autocomplete form history, index.dat.
- Firefox -Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Google Chrome - Temporary files, history, cookies, download history, form history.
- Opera - Temporary files, history, cookies.
- Safari - Temporary files, history, cookies, form history.
- Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
- Registry cleaner - Advanced features to remove unused and old entries, including File Extensions, ActiveX Controls, ClassIDs, ProgIDs, Uninstallers, Shared DLLs, Fonts, Help Files, Application Paths, Icons, Invalid Shortcuts and more... also comes with a comprehensive backup feature.
- Third-party applications -Removes temp files and recent file lists (MRUs) from many apps including Media Player, eMule, Kazaa, Google Toolbar, Netscape, Microsoft Office, Nero, Adobe Acrobat, WinRAR, WinAce, WinZip and many more...
[Click Here] to download CCleaner Slim 2.14.763 from official download page
[Click Here] to download CCleaner Portable 2.14.763 from Majorgeeks