After a number of beta builds, the final build of Opera 9.60 is here. This is somewhat of a major upgrade over older 9.52 builds and incorporates several new features such as feed preview, low bandwidth mode, Opera scroll marker and many more. There are also a number of security and stability issues fixed in version 9.60 so it’s a recommended upgrade for all existing users.
The most full-featured Internet power tool on the market, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse. Opera is designed with your life in mind. The day is short and productivity is essential, so let the Opera Web browser help you tackle your ‘to do’ list.
What's New in v9.6?
- Link it: Opera Link now lets you also synchronize custom Search engines and typed History. So any website address you typed in one computer will be available in all your other computers.
- Feed Preview: Preview a Feed by clicking on the feed icon and you will see it in clean and efficient two-column layout. This makes it easier to see a feed's content before subscribing to it or even bookmarking it and quickly viewing what's new in a page without distractions.
- Speed Enhancement: Go on, surf around, you'll notice the Web is snappier with Opera 9.6 beta with faster page loading than previous versions.
- Low Bandwidth Mode: Now the mail client reduces data downloads as much as possible so you can check your mail faster when you are on the move. Enable it in your account properties and enjoy a faster email experience.
- Follow Threads: Keep your eye on important discussions by right-clicking on one of the emails and selecting Follow Thread. All related emails will now appear under the Followed Thread view in your Mail panel.
- Ignore Threads: Not really interested in the American Idol discussion your co-workers have going on? Just right-click on the email and select Ignore Thread. Past and future emails from this thread will now skip your unread folder.
[Click Here] to download Opera 9.6 Final directly from Opera official servers.