It is safe to say that Zamunda.NET is one of the best private torrent trackers I have ever used. Most of you may not have even heard of this tracker (unless you’ve been reading this blog) but in some aspects its actually better than Demonoid (FYI it’s a general content tracker). Zamunda.NET tracks over 75000 torrents; scene,p2p and user submitted releases. I don’t know the actual number of users on this tracker but judging by the number of seeders on some torrents (6000+), I assume it’s bigger than TorrentLeech (TL).

One thing I have noted about this tracker is that it seems to have many well seeded non scene DVDrips of movies which even some of the dedicated movie trackers did not have. It also has a content rich PC Game rips section.

Zamunda_packs

Image: Few of the many packs at Zamunda.

Apart from usual torrents, Zamunda does have some killer packs as well. Some of these are over 150GB in file size. As for the download speeds, I usually max out my connection speed whenever I use this tracker. Majority of Zamunda’s torrents are very well seeded which gives it an edge over it’s semi private competitor Demonoid in terms of speed.

The site is currently open for signups and interested readers may join for free. Believe me this site is worth it.

Zamunda

Site Name: Zamunda.NET

Signup URL: http://www.zamunda.net/signup.php

Categories:

  • Mobile/GSM
  • XXX
  • Animation
  • Video/HDTV
  • Video/x264
  • Other
  • Games/PC ISO
  • Games/PC Rip
  • Games/PS
  • Games/Console
  • Clips
  • Books/Comic
  • Music
  • Music/DTS
  • Music/DVD-R
  • Music/Lossless
  • Programs/PC ISO
  • Programs/other
  • Serial/TV
  • Dox
  • Movies/DVD-R
  • Movies/HDTV
  • Movies/XviD
  • Movies/BG
  • Movies/Science
  • Movies/Russia
  • Hentai

IRC: irc://irc.omega.bg/eilo 


16 Comments

  1. Crimson Demon // 10/16/2008 11:50:00 PM  

    aaawwww, seems like the user limit has been reached, so fast.

  2. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 10/17/2008 12:04:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 10/17/2008 12:05:00 AM  

    Yep. Too bad. Dont worry it does open up quite often.

  4. GDP // 10/17/2008 11:24:00 AM  

    1)if I'm not mistaken it's open now!

    2)but I wasn't aware that it's in Russian :-(

    3)you write "(FYI it’s a general content tracker)" but in your Categories list you don't say anything about apps?? Demonoid does have apps and lots of them.

  5. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 10/17/2008 12:04:00 PM  

    GDP,

    First of it IS open for signup currently and thanks for pointing that out :) (you may want to check this now Crimson Demon).

    There is an option to switch to English interface (http://www.zamunda.net/langchange.php?lang=en). But some of the comments/Description may still be in Russian.

    Anyways most of the content it indexes are is English although torrent descriptions are in Russian (stay away from the category Movies/Russian though). I

    As for Appz there are over 1300 torrents indexed under the category "Programs/PC ISO".

    Don't get me wrong i didn't say this site was better than Demonoid i said it was better in some aspects such as speeds and number of seeders.

  6. GDP // 10/17/2008 12:21:00 PM  

    thanks for telling me about the English interface
    no problem about the apps

  7. Singh Is King // 11/12/2008 10:37:00 AM  

    signups are open now

  8. Unknown // 11/18/2008 03:38:00 AM  

    Zamunda.net torrent tracker is Buglarian, not Russian. That's the reason why everything is so well seeded. It is nationwide popular and every household in Bulgaria uses zamunda.net to download movies,games,music and etc. I've tried looking for a better tracker...haven't found one yet. If someone is interested in username and password I can give him mine to use because many people can use 1 username.

  9. Unknown // 11/18/2008 03:38:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  10. Unknown // 3/25/2009 03:44:00 PM  

    Hi martingeshev - I would appreciate if you could give me your username/password for Zamunda.net - Thanks- My email ID zac_top@yahoo.com

  11. onen // 4/08/2009 05:39:00 PM  

    Hi martingeshev - I too would appreciate if you could give me your username/password for Zamunda.net - Thanks- My email ID bretjamir@yahoo.com

  12. a2xd // 5/29/2009 04:19:00 AM  

    Hey, martin, could you please send me that username and password? My email is a2xd@sbcglobal.net.

  13. Anonymous // 7/14/2009 10:05:00 PM  

    hey man

    i live in bulgaria and had a login but the previous owner just changed it,anychance of sending it to me too???

    trhippy@hotmail.com

    thanx man

  14. Muji // 6/28/2011 02:17:00 PM  

    Hey, martin, could you please send me that username and password? My email is mujijoes@gmail.com

  15. aca // 8/15/2011 01:32:00 PM  

    I desperatly need a username and password for zamunda.net so please send me. My mail is aca.boljevac@gmail.com Thanks a lot

  16. Evylin // 11/21/2011 01:19:00 AM  

    hi there. I've been trying to remember my password but with no luck...and somehow it gives me error when I leave my email for the Password recovery.I am desperate. could you pls send your username and pass to me as well? my email is evylin@gmail.com. Thank you.