First of all the good news; Torrents.Ru is the world’s largest private tracker. Yep. With over two million members and over 9 million forum threads, it beats any other private tracker in terms of stats by quite a margin. Now the bad news; from the signup page to the forum threads, everything is written in Russian language (this is NOT bad news if you are a Russian user). Google Translate can help you here if you are a non Russian user but the moment you login to the site translation will stop. You can browse the translated version of forum without logging in but to download the torrent you do have to log in.

Torrents.Ru, like many other private trackers index general content such as Software, Movies, Games, Music, Sports, TV Shows, E-Books and more. As mentioned earlier this is a huge tracker so the range of content is pretty much unmatched in any other private tracker.

torrents.ru

Site URL: Torrents.Ru (Russian), Torrents.Ru (Translated from Russian to English)

Signup URL: http://torrents.ru/forum/profile.php?mode=register

IRC Channel: irc.p2p-network.net/torrents.ru


8 Comments

  1. Subtile // 10/15/2008 04:36:00 PM  

    I'm using it for 2 years but I'm not sure it is private tracker. Sign up is almost always open as I remember.

  2. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 10/15/2008 04:57:00 PM  

    subtile,
    Thanks for the comment. As you say registrations are open but to download a torrent one actually does need to register an account and login. So i think it's a level 1 private tracker.

  3. Unknown // 10/31/2008 08:16:00 PM  

    Very good tracker...one of my favorites!

  4. Eggar4ever // 7/18/2009 12:11:00 PM  

    I think it is very underestimated to say its a leel 1 shocks me incredibly its the best site there is I do noyt have any doubt about that in the slightest they have things that I didnt even know existed that are in my genre I can't see you getting Liza or Carey anywhere else music dvds bootlegs movies sct shit torrents.ru all the way if you want oday the stay with that you idiots but if you want quality and quantity get yourself there NOW!!!!!

  5. dhandapani // 11/15/2009 06:38:00 PM  

    hi Leonti... i need one help from you... i dont know how to create and upload my torrent in torrents.ru site.. ll u plz help me with photos if u can...
    thanks in advance...
    dhandapani.K

  6. Unknown // 11/21/2009 11:40:00 AM  

    Why don't they want to make the site into a translated version..Not everyone read russian.

  7. Unknown // 12/06/2009 06:24:00 PM  

    I can't make account but I need it very much!!!

  8. abu chub // 12/09/2009 08:05:00 PM  

    to create account they have time span between 8.00 to 9.00, I can't read Russian but I already create acc. also download tones of lossless quality music.. thanks to person who create this site..