Updated beta builds for both leading BitTorrent clients are now availble. Vuze for Windows 220.127.116.11 Beta 1 and uTorrent 2.0 build 16126 have now been released. It seems that the first uTorrent v2 beta build (16081) was quite a hit among our readers. Here is even better news – uTorrent 2 build 16126 fixes a rather annoying issue users of the first beta had to face. Remember those invalid tracker requests errors? They are now gone. As for Vuze it’s mainly a bugfix version of v18.104.22.168 stable. Download links for both these client versions are given below.
Vuze 22.214.171.124 Beta 01 / 126.96.36.199 Stable
Release Notes (v.188.8.131.52 stable)
- Subscription options for auto-starting auto-downloads [Parg
- Support for sharing .vuze files [Parg]
- Added support for adding categories to transcoded content [Parg]
- Added default transcode dir option [Parg]
- Support for keep-alive and more gzip on web contexts [Parg]
- Added percentage complete and eta to content descriptor [Parg]
- UI displays while core initializes [TuxPaper]
- Plugin interface to the search functionality [Parg]
For full changelog please check here.
[Click Here] to download from Softpedia mirror
uTorrent 2.0 build 16126
-- 2009-08-10: Version 2.0 Beta (build 16126)
- Fix: tracker requests are not invalid anymore
[Click Here] for direct download
Note that both client versions featured in this article are beta releases. Some private torrent trackers may not have added these versions to their allowed clients lists yet. Always proceed with caution when dealing with beta/new client versions if you are using private trackers as this could get you banned in some cases.