Here is another useful utility for FaceBook addicts. If you upload a lot of photos to FaceBook (like many people do), FaceBook Photos Uploader can save you lots of time. It’s a java based desktop application through which you can upload multiple photos to the social networking service without even the need for a web browser. Not only can it upload images to an album of your choice, it even includes support for tagging and captions as well. Since it’s a java based, the software is platform independent – it’ll work as long as you have a compatible version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installed.
Latest available version of FaceBook photos uploader is v1.4.1.It now supports uploading a maximum of 200 photos per album.
- Changed number of photos per album back from 200 to 60.
- Fixed problem with dragging photos onto upload panel in Linux ( issue 48 ).
- Added "Choose Photos" button to allow people to browse filesystem from within the uploader.
- The photo browser has gone, to be replaced with a panel which lets you drop photos or folders onto it.
- Minor UI change in about box
This software is free and is only 4.5MB in file size.
[Click Here] to download latest version of FaceBook Photos Uploader from Google Code