Private torrent trackers that specialize in E-Learning content always have huge demand in the BitTorrent scene. Most of the good E-Learning trackers are usually invite only and getting in to some of the high profile sites such as Bitme is considered difficult. Here is some good news for those who are looking to get into a decent E-Learning tracker – you can easily obtain a BitSpyder invite from their IRC channel for free. BitSpyder is an excellent torrent site which tracks many E-books, test kits, test engines, video training modules and other content related to a wide range of categories both educational and non educational.
Update: BitSpyder has blocked invites so there is no point of joining the channel. “I'm not in the mood to screen 100 screaming noobs wanting invites”.
Also, the following is posted on the IRC channel:
Timed Message: All users joining for an invite.. such as those who have heard about us from a particular blog will not be successful. The channel is set to +m, and will remain so for several hours, or days if necessary. Current members can PM me with your username to gain a voice (allows you to speak). Password recovery/Banned users-> PM me your username and email.
Original Post: From my experience at BitSpyder, I'd say it’s an equally good tracker as Bitme which is considered as the best E-learning tracker currently online (I've been a member of both sites for more than a year). With over 23000 members and 8400+ active torrents, it’s one of the largest trackers catering this niche as well.
To get a glimpse of the content available on BitSpyder, have a look at the screenshot below (screen removed at the request of site administrators)
Now let’s get back to the main topic of this article – invites. Yes, you can get a free BitSpyder invite if you spend some time on their IRC channel. You might need to prove that you are not a hit and runner/cheater or any other scammer in order to be invited. For this you will be asked to provide a ratio proof from any tracker that you are a power user of and have a ratio above 1.0 (such preconditions may not always be the same – they usually depend on the inviter).
Step by step tutorial on how to get an invite:
- You’ll need to download an IRC client first. I’d recommend you download and install mIRC – download links and tutorial can be found here. (Or you may use a web based IRC client such as Mibbit)
- Once IRC client is set up, change you nickname to whatever nickname you want to have on BitSpyder tracker (in mIRC, nickname can be changed in Tools—>Options menu.
- Join the BitSpyder IRC channel. This is located on IRC server irc.bitspyder.net and the channel name is #bitspyder. If you are using mIRC click on this direct link irc://irc.bitspyder.net/bitspyder to instantly visit the channel.
- Once in the channel, type !rules and press enter to get the IRC channel rules via PM. Read them thoroughly because if you want an invite, you better not break any of these.
- Ask for an invite in the main channel (do not PM members or spam the channel). Wait for staff to respond.
As it has happened many times before, BitSpyder IRC channel will be flooded with users once this post is published. Staff will have their work cut out and you might have to idle for a long period of time on the channel in order to get invited. However the wait may be well worth it because eventually you’ll get into one of the best E-learning trackers currently in existence.
- Torrent-Damage invites open – Try your luck on IRC
- How to get a free invite to ThePlace.BZ lifestyle tracker
- TheVault business torrent tracker – How to get an invite
- How to obtain a free Tehconnection invite via IRC channel
- Free TorrentLeech invitations on TL IRC Channel – How to get invited
- GFTracker (GFT) invites available once again on IRC