There are a lot of 3rd party tools such as RivaTuner around for NVIDIA display adapters that offer 100x better functionality than the official NVIDIA control panel. nHancer is one such utility that will enable you tweak your NVIDIA driver settings effectively including an array of advanced customization options that are not available with the drivers by default. A new build of nHancer was released yesterday with support for new ForceWare 182 and 185 drivers as well as Windows 7 compatibility.
Note that the new version (2.5.1) does not support older drivers (pre 182) and older cards (pre GeForce 8000). If you are using older drivers/GPU you should download nHancer 2.4.5. Also note that this software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 in order to run. You can download it from here.
- Support of Forceware/GeForce drivers version 60 and later (with nHancer 2.4.5), including the new 185+ versions
- Support of all GeForce cards, including the new GeForce GTX 2x0 lines
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows 7 and DirectX 10
- Support for single card, SLI, Quad-SLI and DirectX 10 SLI systems
- On-the-fly control of all global quality and performance-enhancing settings for all games
- Create and manage fully automated profiles for all your games
- Very easy to use, explains all options and their effects, like Anti Aliasing, Anisotropic Filtering, etc.
- Special options for nVidia's SLI feature, allowing you to to use almost every game with SLI even if nVidia doesn't support it
- Offers additional Anti Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering modes, that are not available through nVidia's control panel
- Allows the modification of fixed settings included in nVidia's predefined profiles.
- Flexible user interface: change the size of the window and all sub areas
- User interface and help texts available in various languages (right now English, German, Polish and Italian)
- Coexists perfectly with nVidia's own control panel and other tools, like aTuner or RivaTuner. nHancer will immediately detect any changes made by any other tool.
[Click Here] to download nHancer 2.5.1 (and older versions) from the official download page