If you are a reader of this blog you probably already have a TorrentLeech account. If you don’t, here is your chance to get one for free. As of this moment, TorrentLeech (TL) is handing out free invites on their sister site PussyTorrent’s IRC channel. If you head over there right now and follow the instructions on channel topic, you can get invited to TL for free. For detailed instructions on how to get into IRC channel, read on.
EDIT: This giveaway has now been closed. If there is news on a new giveaway, our homepage will be updated.
A note explaining pretty much everything you need to know is posted on TL homepage:
INVITE GIVEAWAY!! Only till 14th of Feb 2009,00:59 GMT,we are handing out invites for TorrentLeech.org via our sisters irc site PussyTorrents.org,in channel #invites !!(careful!!Not in the TorrentLeech irc!We dont want our IRC get flooded by people like the previous invite giveaways,so that is why we doing it under our sister site PussyTorrents.org ;)) Come join us NOW at irc.pussytorrents.org:6011 channel #invites ,or click here--> irc.pussytorrents.org:6011/invites if you are using mIRC,to automatically connect to our invite channel :) PLEASE READ the topic and grab your TorrentLeech invite!Have fun :)
If the above instructions are not clear, we have provided a more detailed guide below:
How to get into #invites IRC Channel
- Download and install mIRC from here.
- Restart your web browser if it was open during mIRC installation.
- Click on irc.pussytorrents.org:6011/invites to join the channel.
- If mIRC presents you with a ‘Link Request’ window, choose ‘Change to the new server and join the channel’ option or ‘open a new connection’ option. Press ok.
What to do once on the invites IRC Channel?
It’s pretty much explained in detail on the channel topic. But since some people were having problems in the last giveaway, here is a brief tutorial. However it is strongly recommended that you read the current channel topic for the most current information.
- Go to the link mentioned on the channel topic. Register for a Travian account using a valid email address. Verify your registration by clicking the link on confirmation email.
- Back on the #invites IRC channel, send a private message (PM) to username mentioned in channel topic with your Travian username, verification number and the E-mail address you used in step 2 above. Sending a PM using mIRC can be done by double clicking on the user’s name from the list on the right panel.
While trying to connect to the IRC channel, you may run into error messages or other issues. Read the possible solutions mentioned below to get around them.
If you get Server ERROR: :Closing Link: [IP] Z:Lined (You look like a bot. Be sure to fill in your nick/ident/realname properly.) while trying to connect using mIRC:
- Fill in you mIRC Full name, Email Address, Nickname, and Alternative Nickname using believable values - do not use nicks such as Guest23781. (To change these values go to mIRC Tool Menu->Options and Choose ‘Connect’ from right panel).
- Save the values and reboot your computer. Try reconnecting the channel now.