With Registry Mechanic you can safely clean, repair and optimize the Windows® registry with a few simple mouse clicks! Problems with the Windows® registry are a common cause of Windows® crashes, slow performance and error messages. By using a registry cleaner regularly and fixing registry errors your system should not only be more stable but it will also help improve your system performance without expensive hardware upgrades. Registry Mechanic uses a high-performance detection algorithm to quickly identify missing and invalid references in your Windows® registry. These problems can occur for many reasons including being left-behind after the un-installation or incorrect removal of software, by missing or corrupt hardware drivers, or orphaned startup programs.
Registry Mechanic 8 - What's New?
- New Plug-in architecture
- New User Interface – clean & clear design for simple navigation
- Tune-up your services – improve system performance
- Windows Management tools
Registry Mechanic General Features
- Safely repair invalid entries in your Windows® Registry, which can lead to Windows® crashes and error messages
- Improve operating system performance and stability by removing orphaned references in your Windows® Registry
- Scans your hard drive for invalid and incorrect program shortcuts
- A highly functional Scan results screen
- Automatically creates Windows® Registry backups with each repair, with the option to restore them
- A Registry Monitor feature
- Compacts the Windows® Registry for optimized system performance
- An 'Optimize Your System' feature
- Ability to conduct an automatic scan at Windows® startup, for continued system optimization
- An Ignore List, allowing you to prevent specific items from being detected and repaired in subsequent scans.
- The creation of informative, user-friendly logs, listing details of items found and memory resources available on your system.
Read comments for more information.