If you have a home business or are self-employed, you need Quicken Home & Business 2008. It is the only Quicken software that brings your personal and business finances together -- while letting you manage them both separately -- for a complete view of your financial picture.
Features & Benefits
- Quicken Home & Business 2008 gives you the personal financial features found in Quicken Premier plus smart business tracking tools.
- Manage both your personal and business finances together in one place
- Easily see your total financial picture -- including your personal and business finances. You can manage them together or separately -- and view them as you wish.
- Manage your business expenses from personal accounts
Because Quicken Home & Business tracks both your personal and business finances, it's easy to track business expenses you paid for with a personal account -- i.e., office supplies on a personal credit card or dinner out with a client you paid for with personal cash.
- Instantly see how your business is doing
- The redesigned Business Center gives you an overall snapshot of what's coming in for the month, what's going out, and what's left in your personal and business accounts.
- Easily track and categorize business expenses
- Quicken helps you identify transactions you enter as business or personal, income or expenses, with a single click. Avoid having to enter the same data twice. Quicken remembers the first time you enter a business transaction, then applies the same information to similar entries in the future.
- View all your finances in one place1
- Bring your personal and business accounts -- banks, 401(k) or other IRA, online brokerages -- together in one place. Avoid the hassle of going to multiple web sites and trying to remember multiple passwords.1 With Quicken you can you can see it all in one place with just ONE password.
- Maximize deductions so you can minimize your taxes
Quicken Home & Business makes it easier than ever to categorize deductions. What's more, the business tax deduction summary lets you instantly see your tax deduction status throughout the year to help maximize your deductions and help avoid any April 15th surprises. Easily import data to TurboTax.
- Pay your bills on time
- See a monthly calendar of your paychecks, bills and expenses to help you schedule bills, set reminders and -- most importantly -- help avoid late fees. Easily pay personal or business bills right from within Quicken with Quicken Bill Pay or a third party bill pay service.
- Keep important documents together and protected
Just scan in and attach related documents to particular accounts or projects, so you have everything you need in one place for easy reference at tax time.
Read comments for more information.