A much awaited game for many gamers, Assassin's Creed is finally here. Earliest PC release date for this game is on 27th of March. Guess who pwnd the copy protection and released it a month before street date; RELOADED of course!
Assassin's Creed is the next-gen game developed by Ubisoft Montreal that will redefine the action genre. While other games claim to be next-gen with impressive graphics and physics, Assassin's Creed merges technology, game design, theme, and emotions into a world where you instigate chaos and become a vulnerable, yet powerful, agent of change.
- Be an Assassin: Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments: Every action has its consequences. Crowds react to your moves, and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with Total Freedom: Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Windows XP/Vista
- Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
- 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista
- 8GB Hard Disk Space
- DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher
Read comments for more information.