Mixcraft is an affordable multi-track audio and MIDI recording studio that enables you to compose original music, record your band, create a podcast, or remix a song.  Use it as a multi-track recorder or as a music loop remix program.

Features

  • Clear, colorful, and intelligently designed interface to streamline your work.
  • Custom loop library includes hundreds of royalty-free sounds in dozens of musical styles.
  • Works with Acid™ and Apple Garage Band™ loops.
  • Record multiple MIDI and audio tracks simultaneously.
  • Piano roll to view and edit MIDI.
  • Includes a General MIDI library, two sampled grand pianos, Hammond B-3™ emulator, MiniMoog™ emulator and a polyphonic synthesizer.
  • Includes 18 high quality effects.
  • Create mega presets that layer and split multiple virtual synthesizers and effects.
  • Add unlimited VSTi™ instruments, VST™ and DirectX™ effects.
  • Mix down to MP3, WAV and other audio file types.
  • Burn CDs of your mix with just one click.

Read comments for more information.


3 Comments

  1. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 2/28/2008 03:53:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Danil Pamungkas // 8/19/2021 06:57:00 AM  

    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    Social.microsoft.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

  3. Irene Berry // 2/17/2022 02:03:00 PM  

    I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Amarmp.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web