PicturesToExe Deluxe has a simple and intuitive interface that makes creating a slide show very easy. All you need to do is choose your images and add some music if you wish. The Slide show produces sharp, clear pictures and the smoothest playback of Pan/Zoom effects you have ever seen! You can place objects (images or text labels with drop shadow) on a slide and customize complex animations.
Moreover, you can use a variety of cinematographic transition effects between slides, add background music and add sound and text comments to each slide. You can also precisely synchronize slides to music. VideoBuilder in PicturesToExe Deluxe allows you to quickly and easily burn DVD-Video discs from your slide shows. You can adjust DVD menus and customize many parameters of your DVD disc. You may also create AVI video files. If desired, you can protect your slide show with a password and also assign an expiration date. No additional programs (including PicturesToExe itself) are needed to run the resulting slide show because the program produces a
stand-alone EXE file. The slide show will work under Windows XP, Vista, 95, 98, ME, 2000 or 2003. A DVD-Video disc created in
PicturesToExe Deluxe can be played on any DVD player, on a PC or Mac, or on your DVD player attached to a television.
- New graphical engine which uses all power of your video card.
- Burning of DVD-Video disc with your slide shows right in PicturesToExe.
- Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects in real-time with high quality. Sharp picture and smooth animation.
- Special option "Perspective correction for Zoom" to reach natural looking zooming.
- Completely new editor of objects and animation.
- Proportionally scalable objects. Improved Text objects, drop shadow or glow can be applied for any object. S
- even skins for Button objects.
- New cool view of Navigation bar.
- Tree of folders in main window of PicturesToExe.
- Improved quality of music player.
- Improved support of Windows Vista (in main program of PicturesToExe).
- PNG images support.
Read comments for more information.