A portable version of WinRAR has finally surfaced. Now you can take your favorite compression utility anywhere with you. You can carry it in your USB hard drive, USB flash drive or in whatever you like. It's lightweight, efficient and secure and you can use it in any public computer even without administrator rights.

Features

  • Use WinRAR anywhere
  • Complete storage and backup solution
  • Safe and secure - When you remove the device with WinRAR Unplugged, all your information is secure and leaves with you.
  • Your personal license key for WinRAR is also valid for WinRAR Unplugged!
  • International Support

Read comments for more information.


2 Comments

  1. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 3/19/2007 02:05:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Ariana Richardo // 6/01/2019 09:53:00 AM  

    I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Click Here
    Community.virginmobileusa.com
    Website