PowerDirector provides an unprecedented range of options for sharing your movies with the world. You can create files for playback on an Apple iPod or Sony PSP or other portable media device. You can publish directly to the internet via YouTube.com, the world’s most popular video blogging website, or your can burn to disc with a new selection of stylish menus.
- Post your home movies to video blogs directly
- Create video files for playing on an iPod or PSP
- Edit movies instantly with time-saving magic tools
- High Definition, Widescreen, and Dolby Digital SupportBurn to DVD with stylish new menu templates
- Expand your creativity with cool effects
- DV, HDV, MicroMV, and analog camcorders digital or PC cameras DVB-T Digital TV and analog TV content VCRs To amplify effects, rip CDs and record voice or audio to complete your movie.
- Sixteen Widescreen formats (16:9)
- High Definition and Other Support High-definition camcorders, TVs, and broadcast signals are revolutionizing video.
- You can enjoy the excitement and flexibility of capturing the latest formats and aspect ratios like high definition (HD MPEG) and widescreen content (16:9). You can also import video files recorded using the latest Windows XP Media Center Edition (DVR-MS) for the digital home.
- Video: HD MPEG-2, DVR-MS, DV-AVI, DAT, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VOB, VRO, WMV, WMV-HD, MOV, MOD, DivX?, live
- captureAudio: MP3, WAV, WMA, Audio CD
- Image: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
- DVD content: non-CSS protected DVD-Video from DVD+VR and DVD-VR discs
Read comments for more information.