UltraISO lets you create,edit,convert CD/DVD images and allows you create bootable CDs or DVDs. Direct editing of the CD/DVD image (without extraction) is possible. You can create your own CD/DVD images and reuse them by burning them or mounting them.
- Duplicate CDs and DVDs to a ISO image.
- Create ISO images from files located on a CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk.
- Edit existing ISO files by adding, deleting, and creating files and folders.
- Create bootable CD, DVD and floppy images.
- Converts: .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .BWI and other less known standards to the standard ISO image.
- Supports all ISO 9660 levels and the Joliet extension.
- Optimization of ISO image file structures to save disc space.
- Capable of mounting ISOs to a virtual drive.
- Create checksums for data verification of ISOs.
- Multiple language support.
- Built in digital audio player.
- Free version: Edits ".iso" files smaller than 300Mb
Changelog from 8.6
- Supports ISZ images with segments above 4GB large
- Supports shell extension (isoshell) on 64bit Windows XP/2003/Vista
- Improved UltraBurn, can burn all supported Audio CD/VCD/SVCD/Mixed Mode CD images
- Can change all filenames in an ISO image to uppercase (Ctrl+Alt+U) or to lowercase (Ctrl+Alt+L)
- New command-line parameters (-bin2isz) for compressing ISO images via command-line
- Includes Lame 3.97 encoder
- Fixed a bug with decoding some WMA files
- Better supports latest Nero 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124
- Some minor improvements and bug fixes