Stargate SG-1 Complete Seasons 1-10 Download

Posted by TEAM FILEnetworks | 4/20/2008 | | 6 Comments »

Stargate SG-1 (often abbreviated as SG-1) is an American Canadian science fiction television series, part of the Stargate franchise. It begins one year after the events of the 1994 science fiction film Stargate. It was produced in and around Vancouver, Canada.

800px-Stargate_SG-1_Season_9_Title

In the Stargate science fiction universe, a network of ancient alien devices called Stargates connect the far reaches of the Milky Way, Pegasus and Ori galaxies, opening the door for near-instantaneous interstellar travel. Stargate SG-1 chronicles the exploits of SG-1, the "flagship team" of at least 25 teams who explore the galaxy and defend Earth against alien threats such as the Goa'uld, Replicators and later the Ori.

All 10 seasons of the show (214 episodes) are available for download via bittorrent. Most of the episodes are 350MB rips while some are 120MB rips. Standard length of one episode is 45 minutes.

Outdated links have been removed. Please watch homepage for latest articles.


6 Comments

  1. VJ_M // 5/16/2008 02:40:00 PM  

    I was looking for a site to download stargate episodes and came across your site i found your site very interesting and i am sure that i would get good result from your site.

  2. Unknown // 3/12/2010 03:11:00 PM  

    Stargate is nice but I do not want to download it actually i like to watch stargate Online . stargate is very interesting tv show.

  3. Admin // 5/08/2010 08:49:00 AM  

    Nice movie, I am a Watch Entourage Episode fan's, and I never missed an episode of Entourage

  4. Anonymous // 9/24/2010 08:18:00 PM  

    I have a great website of Stargate SG1 TV Show. This is superb website which I got from my friend one year back. Along with this show I watch all my another favorite series online. Thanks.

  5. Anonymous // 11/26/2010 01:40:00 AM  

    I have already download Stargate SG1 Complete Season online. I have really enjoyed the downloading.

  6. MarkNelson // 2/19/2021 07:05:00 AM  

    I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Ocpsoft.org
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web