Do you like private trackers? Do you like large private trackers? Then chance are that you’ll find the1st an interesting place to be. the1st.be is a Hungary based private BitTorrent tracker that’s in the same league as other large international torrent communities such as ArenaBG, P2PBG, Linkomanija, Vibes, inPeril, mojBlink, etc. In other words, it’s one of those trackers which has a massive user base and an equally large torrent index. Being a Hungary based tracker, the1st isn’t a popular torrent tracker amongst English speaking torrenters. However, considering the fact that the1st tracks a lot of English content alongside Hungarian releases, it’s actually a useful tracker to have even if you are hunting for English only content. This is a General/0Day tracker and tracks both scene and P2P releases of movies, music, games, books, TV shows, documentaries, sports and more.
By any standards, the1st.be is a large private tracker. It currently has around 60000 registered members and maintains an active torrent index with 28000+ files (46000 total torrents). As mentioned earlier, this is a Hungarian torrent tracker. The interface language however is only in Hungarian – this can easily be resolved by using a translator utility (see end of post for how-to).
The1st is one of those trackers that has multiple torrent browse pages; it actually has 3 of them named ‘1st le’, ‘∑’ and ‘2nd le’. From what I understood, ‘1st le’ filters site uploads, ‘’2nd le’ filters user uploads while ‘∑’ displays all active torrents. As mentioned earlier there is a mixture of Hungarian and international releases indexed on the1st.be. Despite having quite a few releases native to Hungary (dubbed movies, TV shows, etc), this actually has a decent amount of English and Multilanguage enabled uploads. At a glance, it may appear that everything is dubbed in Hungarian. However note that most of the DVDR and Blu Ray torrents that have ‘Hun’ tag on torrent title also have an English audio stream – check the NFO to confirm. Screenshot below captures some of the Blu Ray releases available on the1st.be:
Registrations for this tracker are currently open. In fact, they’ve been open for 5 days now, since the 24th of May. More than 15000 new users have signed up during this open signup period and at last check, doors were still open.
How to translate The1st.Be to English with Google Chrome
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome browser from here.
- Visit The1st.Be signup page through this link: http://the1st.be/register.php
Once the page is done loading, Google Chrome will automatically display several translation options (the message will be displayed just beneath the address bar – you can’t miss it).
- Choose the auto detected settings (should be Hungarian to English) and hit translate. If you get the message ‘Translation failed due to server error’ keep re-trying.
- Once translation of the first page is done, you can configure Google Chrome so that it automatically translates all the1st.Be pages without prompting you. Select the ‘Options’ button (in the translation help popup) and select ‘Always translate Hungarian to English’ from the drop down menu.
- Linkomanija – Huge Private BitTorrent Tracker
- inPeril Tracker – The Old Danger.LV Returns
- mojblink – Large Slovenian private tracker with lots of English torrents
- P2PBG – Another Huge Private Tracker Similar To ArenaBG, RARBG & Zamunda
- ArenaBG tracker – Now with 0-Day appz, music and a brand new interface