It wouldn’t be wrong to say that BitMeTV, TVTorrents.Com and Tv.Torrents.Ro (now accessible via FreshOn.tv) hold the top three spots when it comes to private trackers for TV shows. Out of these three BMTV and TVT.Com are the most sought after trackers due to their closed signup policy. Getting into Tv.Torrents.Ro was considered relatively easier due to their random open signups. However, TVT.Ro have brought their invite system back online and since then, open signups seem to have disappeared. If you were looking forward to get into this tracker, perhaps this giveaway should help. Keep in mind that TVT.Ro now comes with an overhauled interface, faster navigation and many other upgrades.
Tv.Torrents.Ro recently went through massive changes and no, it’s not just a new skin as many people seem to think. The entire site seems to have been re-coded and now the loading and navigation speeds are faster than they used to be. A brief rundown of new features, rule changes, etc is given below (quoted from a forum thread):
Site completely rewritten (html/css/php code).
- Announcement system.
- Bookmarking system for torrents.
- The .torrent files can be downloaded as text files.
- Privacy level: can hide some profile fields from other users.
- Users receive an email after 40 days (unparked) / 90 days (parked) of inactivity announcing them that their account will be disabled in 10 days.
- Unparked and no upload/download accounts are disabled after 50 days of inactivity.
- Parked accounts are disabled after 100 days of inactivity.
- New bbcode tags added - [align] , [audio] , [video] (see http://freshon.tv/tags.php for details).
- Reseed request: if there are 3+ seeders the function is unavailable for that torrent.
- Requests are deleted after 90 days.
- New accounts can be created only based on an invitation from a member.
And the site now looks much, much better than before. New usability features such as the additional browse page for HD only torrents, too have been added. A screenshot might explain things a little better:
Now to the main topic – the invite giveaway. Freshon.tv admins have agreed to provide 100 free invitation codes exclusively to FILEnetworks readers. However, this will be a little different to our regular giveaways – you will need to provide at least two ratio proofs from trackers you are already a member of. Following conditions apply to ratio proofs:
- Sites don’t have to be l33t but images should be un-cropped and un-edited. They should clearly show your upload:download ratio on the tracker.
- All screenshots need to have the text ‘filenetworks’ on the browser address bar.
- Please do not send attachments. Upload the screenshots to an image hosting service and send the direct link. Some free image hosts - ImageShack, PwnMyPic, etc.
- Screens and images you send will never be made public.
E-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to set the subject as “Tv.Torrents.Ro”. In the message body, please clearly indicate the E-mail address you want the invite sent to (along with links to ratio proofs). Invites will be handed out on a first come, first served basis – our supply of codes is limited so only the first 100 requests will be filled. Also, please note that since we have to check and send invitation codes manually, it might even take 2-3 days for your code to arrive. Good luck!
Special thanks to Freshon.tv administration.