Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware - Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware - when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them. Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always good at effectively removing it.
- You can scan the whole drive, or any directories on the drive, by selecting Scan a Drive/Directory from the main Trojan Remover menu.
- You can scan individual files and directories from within Windows Explorer. (right click>scan)
- Trojan Remover incorporates an integral Updater allowing for quick and easy Database updates. You can use the Windows Task Scheduler to schedule automatic updates.
Changelog (Version 6.7.0)
- Added new scan routine: Autorun.inf files are now searched for and scanned.
- Improved registry scan to include checks of Drivers32 entries (an obscure loading point used by some recent malware).
- Improved detection and removal of Backdoor.Rustock variants.
- Added new heuristic detection methods for the VirtuMonde/Vundo malware family.
Read comments for more information.