If you were wondering why we did not post this when it was released by DETONATiON and RELOADED two days ago, well it was due to the bugs in the crack. RELOADED crack (which they claim DETONATiON stole) renders the galaxy map unusable after you get the spaceship and disables quick save feature in the game. There have been numerous so called fixes which turned out be be fakes. Finally, after 5 or so days into the release of the game, someone released a fix which removes the galaxy map problem as well as the save glitch. The crack is not a scene release but from an individual.
"Mass Effect" will deliver an immersive, story-driven gameplay experience presented in a cinematic style with high production values, extraordinary levels of visual fidelity, incredible exploration and realistic digital actors. Players assume the role of an elite human Spectre agent, Commander Shepard, entrusted with keeping law and order in the galaxy. As they discover and explore the uncharted edges of the galaxy, they come closer to an overwhelming truth -- learning that the placid and serene universe they know is about to come to a violent end and that they are the only being who can stop it.
- Windows XP or Vista
- 2.4GHZ Intel or 2.0GHZ AMD
- 1 GB RAM (XP) / 2 GB RAM (Vista)
- NVIDIA GeForce 6 series (6800GT or better)
- ATI 1300XT or better (X1550, X1600 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)
- 12 GB hard drive space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
- NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GTX or higher
- ATI X1800 XL series or higher
- DirectX 9.0c 5.1 sound card
Read comments for more information.