Scene group RELOADED have done it again. They have released the sequel to the popular Tom Clancy game Rainbow Six Vegas, five days before the game's street date.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 – the sequel to the award-winning next-generation first-person shooter – returns to Sin City. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is your last chance to rescue America's sexiest city from an escalating terrorist siege that will force you into heart-pounding action from beginning to end. The best are back and this time winner takes all.
Image: Box cover of the Xbox360 disk. The version featured in this post is for the PC.
- CPU: 3 GHz Pentium 4 Hyper Treading or AMD Athlon 3000
- Operating System: Windows Vista/Windows XP SP2 (only)
- Memory: 1024MB for Windows XP / 2048MB for Windows Vista
- Drive Space: 7 GB
- Graphics Card: 128 MB DirectX -compliant, Shader 3.0-enabled video card
- Sound Card: DirectX-compliant sound card
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc)
The story for Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 takes place before, during and after the events of the first game. In addition to the ability to customize a character in multiplayer, the player can now customize Bishop, Vegas 2's new protagonist. In single-player, the developers claim to have vastly improved teammate AI, so that now teammates cover each other as they advance. There are also several new commands, for example, the ability of a teammate to throw a grenade at a specific point.
Read comments for more information.