Ever had the problem of having a computer without a floppy drive and needing to boot into DOS? This file will turn a USB Storage device into the equivalent of a bootable floppy, with also the added extra of having the DOS interactive version of Norton Ghost.
- Download required files from here.
- Please note that when extracting files from the zip to make sure you have the "Use Folder Names" option Checked
- Install SP27213.exe
- Run the installed application
- Select appropriate device, file system and volume label
- Check Create DOS Startup Disc and then click sub option of "Using Dos System Files Located at"
- Select the folder DOS System Files (These are for Win XP Only, for all other OS you will need to download the files from somewhere)you just extracted from the zip
- Click Start
- Copy Folder GBDF over to USB Device To have Norton Ghost Installed
Warning: This Process will format your USB Device