PortableApps Suite is a collection of portable apps including a web browser, email client, office suite, calendar/scheduler, instant messaging client, antivirus, sudoku game, backup utility and integrated menu, all preconfigured to work portably. Just drop it on your portable device (USB Flash Drive, MP3 Player, etc) and you're ready to go.
PortableApps Suite (Standard Edition):
- ClamWin Portable (antivirus)
- Mozilla Firefox - Portable Edition (web browser)
- Gaim Portable (instant messaging)
- OpenOffice.org Portable (office suite)
- Sudoku Portable (puzzle game)
- Mozilla Sunbird - Portable Edition (calendar/task manager)
- Mozilla Thunderbird - Portable Edition (email client)
Download PortableApps Suite Standard Edition (Recommended)
PortableApps Suite (Lite Edition):
- Uses AbiWord Portable (word processor) instead of OpenOffice.org Portable and runs comfortably from a 256MB drive.
PortableApps Suite (Base Edition):
- If you'd like to pick and choose exactly which apps to include, you can try Portable Apps Suite (Base Edition). This is a stripped down package with just the PortableApps Menu, PortableApps Backup utility and custom folders, icons and autorun. It's less than 1MB installed, so it's a great option for smaller drives.
Click a link below to get more information from official PortableApps support pages.
- Installing PortableApps Suite
- Using PortableApps Suite
- Adding Apps to the PortableApps Menu
- Backing Up Your Settings (Bookmarks, Email, Preferences, etc)
- Known Issues
- Uninstalling PortableApps Suite
- Version History
For a comprehensive list of Portable software, read this article..