BS.Player made by the Slovenian company Webteh is a media player for Windows 2000 and XP that plays back many kinds of multimedia files (including AVI, MPEG, Ogg, Matroska, ASF, QuickTime, MP4, WAV...) and specializes in video and audio playback. A notable difference between BS Player and other similar media players is the low CPU power and memory that BS Player consumes.
- Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, SubViewer, SubRip. The subtitles only appear on the computer monitor. Not on the television set hooked to the computer.
- Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
- Resizable and borderless movie window
- Drag-and-drop support
- Command line support
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Custom aspect ratios
- Playlist support
- Resolution changing
- Frame capture
- AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
- Support for OGM files, including more than 2 audio/video tracks, supports embedded subtitles/chapters
- External audio file supported
- External chapter file supported
- S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
- INI files
- Remote control support via WinLIRC
- Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
- Playback rate (½×, 1×, 2×) and custom speed
- 3rd-party plugins
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture and Tuner devices (and Teletext support)
- Capture Video from capture device to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Support for Flash playback
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical e-mail support
- DVD support (MPEG-2 codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgrade
Read comments for more information.