The stakes are high when the world's most elite counter-terrorism unit enters Las Vegas, where over 36.7 million men, women and children visit each year. "Sin City," the home of the famous Las Vegas Strip, flashy hotels, high-rolling casinos and world-famous celebrities, becomes the setting for a terrorist threat of global proportions. What happens when one of the world's most famous cities is held hostage by terrorists?
Pros and Cons (From GameSpot Review)
The Good: Intense tactical action that requires you to use cover realistically; lets you feel like an elite commando like no other game; beautiful visuals that let you battle in a glittering first-world setting; impressive multiplayer suite supports a wide range of cooperative and competitive games.
The Bad: Story features some standard plot devices and lacks a satisfying ending; multiplayer bug causes game to crash on default settings.
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: P4 3GHz or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 1024 MB
- Video Card: 128MB, Shader Model 3 and DirectX 9.0c compatible (Geforce 6000 series/ ATI X1000 series or above)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Multiplayer: Local area network (LAN) and/or 128kbit Cable/DSL.
- OS: Windows XP
Read comments for more information.