More Portable Applications

Posted by TEAM FILEnetworks | 12/04/2007 | | 3 Comments »

You know the idea behind portable applications. No install, just click and go. Here are some more portable applications which may make your life easier.

Apps included in this collection:

  • Portable FastStone Image Viewer v3.4
  • Portable Jet Audio v7.03.3016 Plus
  • Portable Photodex Proshow Gold v3.2.2040
  • Portable Photodex Producer v3.2.2040
  • Portable Easy CD-DA Extractor PRO v11.0.0.1
  • Portable Babylon PRO v7.0.0.16 Multi-Language
  • Portable ACDSee Photo Manager 10.0.219
  • Portable Audio Recorder PRO v3.31

Read comments for more information.


3 Comments

  1. Unknown // 1/07/2008 04:34:00 PM  

    I found this post extremely informative, but I couldn’t help but notice that the I-flapp Apps-D was not on your list. I have had mine for a few months and love it! It has many of the same features and capable of even more, than some of the items on your list. I love how I am able to carry my personal desktop around where ever I go, and able to access all of my programs without leaving any of my information behind! I can make any computer anywhere mine at any given time! http://www.i-flapp.com/

  2. Indi Host // 11/22/2018 04:24:00 PM  

    Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

    Click Here
    Tawk.to

  3. Sproter Crati // 10/04/2019 11:36:00 AM  

    I do believe all the ideas you've presented to your post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are very short for beginners. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time?

    Thank you for the post.

    iTripod
    Instyle