Since 1994 Dr. Hardware is among the most advanced system information programs on the market. This program is made for beginners and professional users, for your desktop and notebook PC.
Dr. Hardware covers the whole machine and includes not only the common stuff (like processor detection etc.) but also some more sophisticated tests like hardware sensor, ATA/S-ATA/Atapi and network analysis. Also it comes with 7 benchmark tests and provides full support for all 32 and 64 Bit Windows desktop versions: Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista.
- Detailed analysis of core hardware and connected devices of personal computers
- Detects processor, BIOS, cache, bus system
- Detailed information for many current mainboard chipsets
- Examines harddisk, CD ROM, modem, VGA adapter
- Lists your (E-)IDE, ATAPI and SCSI devices
- Description of installed multimedia devices
- PCI list
- SMBios analysis
- SDRAM detection and information (Serial Presence Detect Method)
- Analysis of mainstream sensors
- Network analysis
- Benchmarks for CPU, video adapter, harddrives, CD ROM/DVD, ASPI/SCSI devices, net drives
- List of used IRQ and DMA channels as well as I/O ports and memory areas
- Windows memory analysis, process and module list, system monitor
- Windows version information
- Internet Explorer / Firefox detailed info
- Monitor test screen
- Keyboard input test
- Burn-In and Rating test (registered version only)
Whats new in Dr. Hardware 2008 v9.0.0
- Detects and analyses the latest processors, mainboard chipsets, PCI devices and much more.
- New: Support for AMD Phenom, Dual Core Intel Xeon 7200 and Quad Core Intel Xeon 7300 processor, Celeron 400, AMD Dual, Embedded and Quad Core Opteron for socket 1207+
- New: support for Intel 945GME, GM965, PM965, GL960, GME965, GLE960, G31, P31, Q33, Q35, X38, 7300, E8501, nVidia nForce 500 and 630 chipsets, MCP61 chipsets (nForce400/405/420/430); detects AMD 770, 790X and 790FX chipsets
- New: Sensor analysis: support for Winbond W83627EHF, W83627EHG and W83627DHG, improved Winbond chip detection and analysis, overall improved ISA connected sensor chip detection
- More than just system info: Features Burn-In-test, Rating test, keyboard input test, monitor test screen.
- Several bug fixes and much more
Read comments for more information.