AnyReader is great for copying files from scratched CD/DVDs or defective floppy/hard disks. Normally when your computer is unable to copy files from a damaged disk it will abort and delete the part of the file it has copied. AnyReader will continue copying the file right to the end; any data that hasn't been recovered after several retries is replaced with blanks. This will allow you to effectively read every byte of information that can be read at all.
- Reads files from disks with physical damage.
- Allows you to copy files from disks with problems such as bad sectors, scratches or that just give errors when reading data.
- Reads data as much as possible.
- Reads data from the erroneous network connections.
- Supports resumed downloads from the remote PC if connection was broken during the copy process.
- Supports file sizes up to file system limits.
- Easy to use, intuitive wizard-driven interface.
Supports all Windows versions, including Windows® 95/98/ME and Windows® NT/2000/XP/2003.
Read comments for more information.