Nero 8 was due to be released later this month but thanks to P2P uploader 03tibro it's already out there on various P2P sites as well as on UseNet. But dont be so exited about Nero 8 because there are many signs which suggest that it's overhyped bloatware. The setup itself is 950MB (yes it's like installing an OS) and you'll find many unwanted gizmos such as indexing services embedded into it. Use a custom install and leave out the items which you dont need or wait for a Lite edition to come out.
Nero 8 gives you freedom when it comes to creating and editing your audio, video, and photo files. Edit vacation videos in High Definition (HD), create dynamic slide shows from family photos, and make a cool MP mix to take on the go. With a broad range of professional tools, innovative features, and cutting-edge technology, Nero 8 helps you get the most out of your audio, video, and photo files.
New in Version 8
- NEW easy-to-use and intuitive Nero StartSmart
- One-click import and share to/from online communities
- Playback on AVCHD and Blu-ray (BD-AV) video
- Backup files to CDs, DVD’s, HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs
- Convert DVD Files to play on your iPod® or PSP™, and other portable devices
- Optimized for Windows Vista™
Read comments for more information.