Knight Rider 2008 Season 1 – Episode 1

Posted by TEAM FILEnetworks | 9/25/2008 | | 2 Comments »

I was waiting for this ever since the pilot aired. I used to watch every single episode of the 1982 TV series in all four seasons. Then there was Team Knight Rider which I think sucked big time and had no real connection to the original storyline. That makes the 2008 series the first true sequel to 1982’s Knight Rider so I hope this show survives for several seasons just like the original. The 2 hour pilot of the 2008 series looked good (except for the ford ‘advertisements’) and the first episode looks even better. Needless to say that there are torrents of this episode all over the web and you may search for one using the links in Downloads section below.

Knight)Rider_2008_TV

Download

Outdated links have been removed. Please watch homepage for latest articles.


2 Comments

  1. Priyantha De Silva // 9/25/2008 10:56:00 AM  

    @ LST,

    Thanks you very much for the guiding us to a one of the best TV series of the era.Also for the link to download earlier seasons.

  2. Anonymous // 12/22/2009 01:14:00 PM  

    Great show!!! I love Knight Rider tv show. I have watched all episodes of it's season 1. Movement of the car in first episode is really Awesome!!! Acting of all character is too muchhh. I like it's story. It's really the Great Show. I never missed it. If you never watched it then click at link and watch Knight Rider Episodes Free.