USB to Ethernet Connector makes it possible to connect to any USB device that is located on the remote PC on the local network or Internet and use it as if it was plugged into PC in front of you. You will be able to work with it as with local USB device and applications working with it will never see the difference. USB to Ethernet Connector works with USB driver at the system level. Our application intercepts USB port activity for the prepared (shared) device and redirects it via TCP/IP network to remote site, where it is handled appropriately. To be able to achieve such functionality you must install USB to Ethernet Connector at both computers that take part in communication process.
- Share your USB device with others over local network or Internet using single application
- Share an unlimited number of USB devices
- USB v1.1 and v2.0 compatible
- Auto-connect to new USB devices whenever you plug them in
- Shared USB ports are automatically re-configured every time you boot your PC
- Fully compatible with Windows 2000/XP/2003/x64/Vista
- OHCI, UHCI and EHCI standards are supported
- Fully compatible with HyperThreaded and multi-processor systems
- Works under virtual machine
Read comments for more information.