Strange TTi signup page?

Posted by TEAM FILEnetworks | 6/12/2009 | | 1 Comments »

First of all do not be mistaken that TTi is open for signup – it is not. However I noticed something funny happening with their signup page. I had check4change setup to alert if any changes were made to tti.nu/signup.php and it did indeed alert me about content on the page changing. It was however not an open signup as I hoped it would be. Instead of the usual signup closed message you get on most private trackers, the following mysterious string was displayed on TTi’s page; 4dd77ecaf88620f5da8967bbd91d9506.

TTi

I couldn’t figure out what it was until someone on IRC said it was an MD5 hash value. Decrypting the hash using http://www.md5decrypter.com/ showed some pretty interesting results:

md5 decoded tti

It’s probably the site’s coders having a little fun.


1 Comments

  1. Daniel Driver // 6/12/2009 02:43:00 AM  

    LOL