Warning: The product featured in this post is an Alpha release. This means that it is still in an early testing phase. Although we found the aopp to work, you may or may not encounter bugs while using it. Use at your own risk.

Kapersky® Internet Security 8.0 provides you with the same proven anti-virus protection as Kaspersky Anti-Virus together with additional features including Parental Control, a personal firewall, an anti-spam filter, Privacy Control and more.

Read comments for more information.


2 Comments

  1. Lightning_Struck_Tower // 11/06/2007 07:44:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Unknown // 4/09/2015 12:06:00 PM  

    After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Dewaliga.net